Madness Portal- Trailer Madness Portal- Trailer

Pretty good

The bad thing is... its really slow unlike madness. It should be faster paced and such. This is good though and detailed.

Methlodis responds:

Thanks, though if you're meaning the slow part at the begining, I wanted to get some what of a mysterious story line going. But it will defineltly pic up the pace in the upcoming scenes. Thanks!

Sphere1 Sphere1

Yey.

Yeah, Its good , but short... good and short.....

Leisurely Ragtime Leisurely Ragtime

Awsome,

Ddd you do the piano part of the song? It went real smooth with the other part..

Stick Attack Stick Attack

Not good.

It's not good, as It lacked action. It also had no body movements , so only their hands moved. Try actually animating fbf, not just moving parts of the stick.

125Maniac responds:

JUST an experiment!!

Yeah I did get lazy.

Super Smash Mario Bros. Super Smash Mario Bros.

Alright how should I start?

Ok, this sucked because of the background sound and the battles were 1-5 seconds long.That made it terrible.the background music did not match, sounds were off and incredibly choppy. It was not funny or violent.

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Awesome

If you said its only for new grounds I found it here
www(DOT)gamerevolution(DOT)com /goodie/animation/mario_brothe rs_part_v
This is a cool movie with excellent use of sound and a little to much of drama, but this storyline went really smoothly.

StickRPG2 Trailer StickRPG2 Trailer

OK people, thinking incorrect thoughts.

If you ever went to the website and scrolled down on the news, You would find pictures on stickrpg 2. It never come out to be stick arena.
If you don't believe me check this image of the outside world and a couple screen shots. i4.photobucket. com/albums/y134/SeriousStu/Cit yGhettoInner_seethru.swf
stickrpg2.com/ (go to media here and screen shots).
He is busy and doesn't have time to do it.

The Evil Soda Machine The Evil Soda Machine

Yeah...........NO

Much too short and it said for all audiences. YEAH RIGHT!!
make sure about that.

Glunnator responds:

Fix'd

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

W0w

I've wanted this on newgrounds so I can review it. and why didn't you submit sooner? oh well It also has a 4.59 when I reviewed it, which is a 9.08 points to a grade, so That is truely amazing so Keep It up!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

YAH!!!

this was great smooth and more!!! Make some more!!!

( by the way this already has 9,000 comments and 3,000,000 views.)

Fantastic work!!!