Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Very good original game, loved the first.

Jereminion, there is no bug. The point of the game is to kill yourself, not head to the exit.

This game is better than hh first, I liked those false credits and the fake the-ends. The techniques to kill yourself were hilarious. This game is excellent.

Impossible Puzzle Impossible Puzzle

you know...

you know its not impossible and not hard, I finished it and it said I failed. you are not a good programmer.I had 30 seconds left too.

RPG Tutorial (Part 1) RPG Tutorial (Part 1)

awsome, and..

This is a extremely informative tutorial, but the wall collision is glitched for me. I'm always trying to find a decent tutorial with great wall collision. What happens in my flash is, the character shakes a lot on the top left and bottom of the wall. On the right it's smooth. Also he transports to weird places when he hits a wall in the inside of a hollow box. Am I doing something wrong?

RPG Tutorial Intermediate RPG Tutorial Intermediate

Okay, good, but 1 problem....

Something was wrong with the collision. Yes I copied all of it, and it didn't work. All that happens is that the player goes through it. If there is something wrong with it, fix it, because the code is not working.
This has good graphics and such and is awesome, too. theres only the problem I have on my flash.(And i have flash 8)

Staticblaze responds:

Read it again. It says to do a lot of things to prevent this from happening:

1) Your character is too big. Put him on a diet. Try at least 1/3 the wall's thickness.

2) Your walls are too skinny. Put them on a food plan. Try at least 3 times your character (pixel wise)

3) Increse bounce, decrease speed. It can even be something really big. On my last frame I had the speed as 8 I think and the bounce as 50, and there was still glitching. Just mess around.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

awesome but space=limited

Alright, everything is nearly perfect (except for the bug). Alright for the people who want to be president, have 200,000$ have the castle have strength 666 intelligence 666 and charm 666. your karma has to be over 1.Then you will receive a message. Run the campaign for 200,000dollars and you become president. Every time you sleep, you earn 5000$. This Is an awesome game too!

My stats are:
strength: 999
intelligence: 999
charm: 999
Karma: 30
Job: President
Net worth(you may not believe me, but it is possible): 10,879,602,894
Game length: unlimited
Days played: 1,921
max hp: 2421
Alright,, Now all you other people, Try become president(or dictator).

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

cool!!

I got a score of 8,805,944!! Anyone beat that! I also got proof here: denvish.net/ulf/250407/65175_s core.PNG So Ha!

XSDSX responds:

wow

For anyone who reads these reviews, let it be known that my best score is barely over 10000. There's obviously something I'm missing, because I have no clue how these guys do it.

Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version) Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version)

-_-

You should of used better graphics but it was good. BETTER GRAPHICS!

Krahs responds:

BETTER GRAPHICS ARE FOR PLAYSTATION OWNERS

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

Great but..

This was a great tut but something was wrong with my char going right. It just disappears and he's halfway through the ground. Plus, he cant jump.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

-----

4222222222222222222!!!1111 what the heck do i press?????

Splapp-me-do responds:

THE 42nd 42 LOLOLOLOL!

Warp Forest+level editor Warp Forest+level editor

NIce!

This was done very well. Shouldn't you remove the other one though? well you are one of my favorite game makers because of orbox, rumble ball and this. anyways this is well done and here's my code: lol=ggggggssddggggggssddgggggg ssddggg2ggssddggggggssddgggggg ssddssssssssddssssssssdddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddd

GameBalance responds:

It seems I cant remove submissions its up to NG after author agree to put it here