Madness Portal- Trailer Madness Portal- Trailer

Pretty good

The bad thing is... its really slow unlike madness. It should be faster paced and such. This is good though and detailed.

Methlodis responds:

Thanks, though if you're meaning the slow part at the begining, I wanted to get some what of a mysterious story line going. But it will defineltly pic up the pace in the upcoming scenes. Thanks!

Sphere1 Sphere1

Yey.

Yeah, Its good , but short... good and short.....

Leisurely Ragtime Leisurely Ragtime

Awsome,

Ddd you do the piano part of the song? It went real smooth with the other part..

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Very good original game, loved the first.

Jereminion, there is no bug. The point of the game is to kill yourself, not head to the exit.

This game is better than hh first, I liked those false credits and the fake the-ends. The techniques to kill yourself were hilarious. This game is excellent.

Impossible Puzzle Impossible Puzzle

you know...

you know its not impossible and not hard, I finished it and it said I failed. you are not a good programmer.I had 30 seconds left too.

RPG Tutorial (Part 1) RPG Tutorial (Part 1)

awsome, and..

This is a extremely informative tutorial, but the wall collision is glitched for me. I'm always trying to find a decent tutorial with great wall collision. What happens in my flash is, the character shakes a lot on the top left and bottom of the wall. On the right it's smooth. Also he transports to weird places when he hits a wall in the inside of a hollow box. Am I doing something wrong?

Sonic 2| Robotnik Sonic 2| Robotnik

Hyper-Incredible

WOW. Just pure amazing effort put into this. Almost sounds truley with a orchestra band. Just pure WoW.